Who are we?
Like all people of conscience we, the queer community in the US, are also deeply concerned about the use of our tax dollars to support the violent, repressive and racist regime of Israel.
We are part of an international movement for human rights that encompasses the movement for human rights that encompasses the movement for Palestinian liberation, and all other liberation movements and we seek active ways to express our solidarity with the people of Palestine.
We want an end to the Israeli occupation of Palestine. We support Palestinian self-determination and are committed to the right of return for Palestinian refugees.
We demand ...
- That the US Government immediately end all financial and military aid to Israel.
- That the Israeli Government end its racist policies of harassment and exclusion of Palestinians
- An end to the construction of Jewish settlements in Palestinian territories
- International protection for the Palestinian people
- An end to investment in Israel, including:
- Divestment by the universities, cities we live in and the investment community of holdings in Israeli corporations and corporations doing business with Israel
- Total boycott of Israeli products
Subscribe to our email list: